THE FASTEST TRACTOR

On November 17, 2019 a British man made history. Equipped with its tractor modified by Williams Advanced Engineering to improve its aerodynamics and its power, the tractor has indeed reach the speed of 153 mph (246 km/h), with an average speed of 135 mph (217 km/h).

The pilot, Guy Martin, was awarded the title of “World’s Fastest Tractor Driver” by the Guinness Book of World Records. This man, however, is not at his first attempt: he also holds the record for the fastest motorcycle speed  through the wall of death (https://youtu.be/bKd_wbWRcmw)

To see the video of the record, please click here :

5 thoughts on “THE FASTEST TRACTOR

• April 24, 2020 at 8:54 pm
    Permalink

I found your post pretty short. I mean, it would be good to know more about this person (why he do this, since when he wants to do this, etc…). Also, i would have appreciated to know what was the record before.

Reply
    • April 24, 2020 at 9:11 pm
      Permalink

Hello L’HOMMEHYDRATEE (nice name bdw), thanks for your return ! yes we know that there are not a lot of informations on our blog but it was not the main purpose… I mean, our job is to make the user life easier with original posts , thats it. We didn’t want to give too much informations because it’s a blog to have fun and to relax. We based us on our personnal experience because we love blog but, often, posts are too long and we did’nt like that. We prefered a lot of post wich enable users to have the choice and enjoy a good moment reading this one…
      We are sorry that you didn’t like it, you are our first “nagative” com, but we undertand your disagreement.
      If you like informations, you can check our quizz ! have a good week end

Reply
  • April 24, 2020 at 10:07 pm
    Permalink

Man your blog is insane!! I just love it. But, just a little question… Can this tractor be used to prepare the fields and then cultivate some tomatoes?

Reply
    • April 24, 2020 at 10:14 pm
      Permalink

Hi johannrs thanks for your return ! we are very happy to see that you enjoyed our blog !!
      For the tractor… hahahah he was just a crazy farmer. But… johan, we are very disapointed to learn you don’t know that a farmer doesn’t need a tractor to cultivate tomatoes hahahaha
      But we are very disapointed that, NO it can’t be used to prepare a fields … It’s just… FAST 😉

Reply
    • April 24, 2020 at 10:17 pm
      Permalink

Good question… I guess it can’t, after a careful analysis of the images, i’ve determined that the engine prevents the attachment of any agricultural equipment. I have to admit I’m a bit disappointed…

Reply